Do you have an extensive background caring for newborns? Are you passionate about helping new parents as they adapt to life with a brand new baby? After the Stork is looking to add experienced, nurturing postpartum doulas to our team!
After the Stork currently employs a passionate, mature group of loving and highly dedicated postpartum doulas. We are not looking to add just anyone to our team and will take our time to find exactly the right people that we feel will best support the needs of our clients and their growing families.
Requirements of this position include, but are not limited to:
- A mature, calming presence that puts both new mom and baby at ease
- Training from Childbirth and Postpartum Professionals Association (CAPPA) or Doulas of North America (DONA)
- Experience with and a growing knowledge of breastfeeding
- Current CPR certification
- Proof of TDAP
- Ability to pass reference checks and background clearances (which will be performed on all eligible applicants)
- Your own vehicle to travel to and from clients’ homes
- Availability for flexible part-time (mostly overnight) hours. Top consideration will be given to applicants who are available to work at least three weeknights each week, with at least occasional weekend night availability.
- Experience with multiples (twins, triplets) is not required but highly preferred.
Interested in joining our team? Please submit the form below and we will contact you if we are interested in moving you forward in the hiring process. No phone calls, please.
Application for After the Stork’s Postpartum Doula Position